Saturday, September 24, 2011

You spin me round

There are nights where I cannot sleep (because it's so important to guard my house) that I wished I had one of these lovely mobiles of »KLT:works«. KLT are the initials of Kristin Loffer Theiss, who's the designer and owner of this brand that started in 2005 with the creation of handmade designs for the modern home.
Take a look at them and be sure your eyes are getting tired and more tired....Your head is getting heavy...you close your eyes and fall into a deep deep sleep....



RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!
This is your wake-up call, because Kristin Loffer Theiss has so much more interesting things in her shop:



You see - sometimes it's better to stay awake.

P.S. There are only 3 months left until x-mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment