Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WikiLeash

Unfortunately sometimes it's necessary for us dogs to be leashed.
I don't like it, but I know that we get into deep trouble if we don't stick to it.
Therefore it's really important to look stylish at any rate while being "roped". I found some interesting posibilities for us four-legged fashion victims - have a look!

This »Sausage Link Dog Leash« is for real gluttons, because you always have your provisions by your side. So it doesn't matter if you get lost - you'll never starve...(and that's the only thing that counts, doesn't it?)




My opinion of the following leash by »Povodokus« is a two-edged sword: On the one hand I really like the style and the idea, but on the other hand it looks a bit macabre to me. What do you think ? - Write me your opinion! I'm really not sure if it's superhip or supershit...




The third leash made by »Alice Wang« is for "all the single ladies" (thanx Beyonce). Your mistress will always have a helping hand at your collective walks.



An efficient partnership can be so simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment