Thursday, July 14, 2011

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Before some of you will declare me insane, I would like to explain:
It's not a weird sentence that comes into my mind, it's a
DUMMY TEXT
This text shares some characteristics of a real written text and it may be used to display a sample of fonts or to generate text for testing.
Mostly the text itself is nonsense but it's a coherent, short phrase that uses every letter of the alphabet. (Description by Wikipedia)
I know these phrase for a really long time, because my mistress sometimes need some dummy text for her work as a designer. It was time to appreciate it by printing it onto T-Shirts or - like in the other case - onto a shopping bag like the two designers of »DADADA studio« did.




There's only one thing wrong in this phrase that I would really like to correct:
The quick brown dog jumps over the lazy fox.

Yes, that sounds much better to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment