Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wallstickers

Yes, I know that there are reams of offers - and many of these wallstickers are really bad taste (in an negative manner), but I found some that excited me and therefor it's possible, that my mistress will buy one to pimp our home. (And I will get a brother or sister that leaves me alone...)

Some cute sausage dogs, that will fill your life with action:


After freaking out, they love to rest at a warm place:



This well souped-up poodle will upgrade every shack to a million dollar mansion (by the way - what an awesome combination of colours, love it!!):



A creative form to beautify ugly electrical sockets. Short advice to all my dear friends- please don't simulate this at home:


All wallstickers by »Domestic«, that introduces collections of objects designed by designers, graphic artists and artists gathered around innovating and new concepts and themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment