Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dog meets Beetles

As you know, I love to be co-driver. Unfortunately there are only two seats in the front row - one for the driver and the other one for my mistress (she said "it's her car and it's her privilege to sit there" - but she's wrong....). Nevertheless we had a good ride to the yearly traditional »Maikäfertreffen« in Hannover/Germany where all the lovely VW-Beetles meet.

Look at me sitting behind the steering wheel - it fits perfect, doesn't it?


As you can see, we weren't the only one who showed our gem:


This yellow-eyed wolf scared me a little bit - but I think that's the whole purpose:


The little Chihuahua keeps the track of all the vehicles - what a fantastic seat without paying anything!


A modern age oracle: You can ask him everything - but be careful with your questions: he will always nod!


R.I.P. - Rust in peace


Best weather for a picknick! And/or a nap.


Find the hidden object: The dog!

Nice insights...


Another buddy who fall asleep directly in the middle of the walk - it seems that it was a great party last night....


Mirror, mirror on the Bug: Who's the prettiest dog around?


For me this Bro' seems a little bit depressive (maybe it's because of the temperatures inside the car and he currently noticed that he got shrunk...)


Gorgeous pastels in a row. (Did I really say that? Sounds a little bit swishy....)


Bye bye, see you again next year - same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment