Thursday, May 19, 2011

Balloon Dogs

I really like the noise when somebody is tinkering a balloon dog. And I love the feeling when I bite into one. (But I hate that BANG afterwards!)
Nevertheless - here are some of my inflated brothers and sisters I found at the internet:

This couple is a pair of bookends, I saw at »ModCloth«. Even if you aren't into reading it's an adornment for every shelf.


Two really nice collars for mistresses - one in black made by »Roscata«...

...and this glossy one in gold by »The Nymph«:


But never ever forget the lordlings! For the lords of the lordlings, I found some cufflinks designed by »Ted Baker«:

Aaand never, really never ever forget your lovable pup. Here's a unique toy from »charming pet« for chewing, drooling, licking, nibbling & biting.

My suggestion would be: Balloon dog for president! - Here is an inspiring button by »Short attention span girl« for his eleccion. I will wear it at my collar while listening to his first speech.


For everyone who is into that "Do-it-yourself-stuff", try this instruction for knoting your own balloon dog. But be careful, don't mutate into an animal hoarder...

No comments:

Post a Comment