Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh Sh*t!

Sorry for the delay, buddies. It's such a busy time at the moment - taking sun baths, relaxing at the pool, going swimming (not in the pool but in some smelly puddles), meetinging friends, pinching sausages from the grill...

But now it's time for some intellectual things in life.
I found a really interesting gift while surfing the web: A pendant made by the Dutch designer Marloes Duyker of »Naked Design«.
It comes with a silver plated chain and is produced by lasercut. Available in many different colours - ask for your favourite one!

Black with Gold- my favourite combination!

Red alert!

Pretty in pink.

Golden nugget...


I think I'll recommend one of them to my master as the perfect gift for my mistress. They celebrate their 10th wedding day next tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment