Saturday, May 26, 2012

♥ Love your dog ♥

Sorry for the endless waiting time - a »Hund von Welt« like me has a lot of obligations so I wasn't able to spare some time even though I can think of nothing better than to dictate some interesting troves to my mistress...

I found some really awesome cards for you doglovers: Made by »Pistachio Press«, launched 2007 by Rachael Hetzel, resident of the the U.S.A., who lives along with her husband and their two dogs, Cassie & Pancake Sue.
Her love to dogs is certainly the reason why she printed the following stationery with silhouettes of different dog breeds.
Good to know, that she also loves the environment. She only uses 100% tree-free cotton papers or recycled papers that contain at least 30% post-consumer waste.

These breed-cards are letterpress printed on plush cotton paper with red ink and come with a red matching envelope.



These breeds are available at the moment:


This one - b.t.w. my absolute favourite - was letterpress printed on an antique letterpress and then hand embroidered. Each heart is drawn by hand and then traced with thread.



Only as a memory hook: Tuesday 29th of May will be my 7th birthday!
I espect some well-shaped greeting-cards according to my todays' post...

No comments:

Post a Comment